Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Still waiting...

I'm sure the the snow/ice storms we had in Atlanta last week slowed the mail down... I'm still waiting on my Arduino Uno to arrive, but so far... zip. I've taken this opportunity to do some spring cleaning of my work area - I've got dozens of unknown resistors scattered across the desk that I've now metered and filed away in the appropriate storage bin... same with some capacitors and a handful of other miscellaneous electronic components.

I'm kind of shocked at the amount of stuff I've collected over the last year as I worked through Make: Electronics... forgot I'd bought some of these things!

In the meantime, the folks over at Make have created an Arduino-focused webpage that has some nice links - projects, tutorials, videos, etc... scroll down the page a bit until you see the Resources section and spend some time browsing there... a lot of good stuff. I'm a big fan of the Instructables.com website, so be sure to click on that link as well - they've got hundreds of projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment